Natural Ophthalmics: Womens`s Dry Eye
Women's Dry Eye from Natural Ophthalmics are unique eye drops which stimulate the production of all three tear film layers, while supporting the health of the cornea, conjunctiva, and eye lid. Created specifically for women, as women experience more dry eye symptoms due to hormonal fluctuations, the two most commonly prescribed ingredients for these symptoms are added.
What is dry eye syndrome?
Dry eye is a chronic condition expresses as the body's inactivity in producing any of the components of the three film layers or in maintaining cell health on the corneal surface. Our dry eye treatment strategy is to stimulate and support the body's tissues, organs and funtions which produce a healthy tear film and maintain corneal health. This should be the primary treatment strategy, and results should be analyzed before determining if punctual plugs, artificial tears or chemical anti-inflamatories are considered. The patient should also take adequate amounts of Omega 3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids, keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take good quality nutraceuticals.
Contact us for more information, and to discuss possible treatments for dry eye syndrome.
- Hi-Tech Optical Equipment
- Laser Eye Surgery
- Eye Examination
- Ortho K Consultants' Website
- Ortho K Lenses
- Ortho K Blog
- Computer Eye Strain
- Glasses and Overlays for Visual Stress, Dyslexia or Migraines
- Regular, Bespoke & Multifolcal Contact Lenses
- Designer & Bespoke Glasses
- Solutions, Supplements & Natural Remedies for Eyes
- Soft Daily Wear Contact Lenses
- Extended Wear Contact Lenses
- Disposable Soft Contact Lenses
- Planned Replacement Contact Lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
- Systane Solution for Dry Eyes
- Naturals Ophthalmics: Allergy Eye Drops
- Natural Ophthalmics: Ortho K Treatment Eye Drops
- Natural Ophthalmics: Women's Dry Eye
- Natural Ophthalmics: Oral Absorption Spray
- Eye Conditions
- TV appearance
- Call 0207 638 6192